View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:10 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 48,044 Times in 7,735 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!! Mother nature is giving me the best birthday present ever. High' s in the 60's all weekend!!! I love it. She could of kept the rain though. Not sure what's going on today. I know we are going out to lunch and then back to my sister's house for cake. I think my trip out to the party at the track is going to get rained out. So I'll have to find something else fun to do. Like grease the wheels on my walker and change the batteries in my hearing aids now that I'm an old man. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Have fun, made!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-25-2013), made582 (05-25-2013), Seawaters (05-25-2013), snowflake22 (05-25-2013), xmas365 (05-25-2013)