View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,953 Times in 12,742 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You're killing me, Smalls!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Well for lunch we went to cracker barrel and I got Chicken and Dumplins. Then we had a heavenly strawberry cake back at my sister's house. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon taking apart a swing set at my cousins house and then putting it back together again at my sister's house. Then it was pizza for dinner. Now I'm going to listen to the skillet.