View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,625 Times in 12,682 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am smiling right along with you! Only a mom and someone who has been through this knows what an accomplishment that is! We know, though, that it ALWAYS turns out right in the end, LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good evening, everyone! How was your Saturday? Mine was nice. I've been enjoying spending time with the kids this weekend. It's been cold here though! It should warm up for Monday, so that's all that matters to me.

What are your plans for tomorrow? I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow yet, but it will be lots of family time, that is for sure. DH will be on his days off, so I am looking forward to it. I go back to work tomorrow night, then I will be off Monday.

Special news from my house! DS used the potty tonight before bed! He's been attempting to use for the past week, but he actually went on it tonight. I was so proud of him and he and his sister were too. He's not even 23 months yet, so I feel that's a pretty big accomplishment for a boy. I hope he can keep it up.

Well, I am off to read some more of the posts. I hope you all enjoy what's left of this night, then enjoy tomorrow. Thinking of all of you. God Bless and keep smiling!