View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 10:00 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,793 Times in 18,407 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
14 16x16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
It is going to be a little bit warmer today than yesterday. It will be cloudy with a high of 60 degrees.
Today we have a graduation party to go to for my nephew. This is the first of several graduation parties we have this year. So many of the kids in our family are at the point where they are either graduating high school or college. Its going to be a busy summer for us. But its a good busy!
The party is a brunch so it should end by early afternoon. My husband plans on working in the house afterward. My two oldest have to go in to work for a few hours later this afternoon. My youngest is off today. I may take a ride to the mall with her, she has something she needs to return.
I hope everyone has a happy Sunday!!!

Congrats to your nephew!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I did not feel well at all and was up every single hour. I feel much better now, thanks.
Sorry to hear that. Glad you're doing much better now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
I'm loving these patriotic postcard images---I collect vintage July Fourth postcards!
I did not know that!! Very cool! I would love to see them one day.

Here's another neat one =]

Quote:
Here's the recipe for one of the strawberry thingies. I will also post this in the recipe section later today.

Strawberry Mallo Cheesecake Squares

40 Vanilla Wafers, finely crushed 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
C (1/2 stick) butter, melted 1 T lemon juice
1 8-oz. bag Strawberry Marshmallows 2 C thawed Cool-Whip
1 10-oz. pkg. frozen strawberries in syrup, undrained, but in half

Mix wafer crumbs with butter; press into bottom of 13 X 9-in. pan; set aside. Put marshmallows and strawberries in microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until puffed, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until well-blended; set aside. Beat cream cheese and lemon juice in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium until well-blended. Add marshmallow mixture and mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Quote:
It has been "fally" around here. I burned my Pumpkin Spice candle yesterday, and it smelled heavenly around here!
YUM!! Thanks for sharing!