View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:31 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,489 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I will try to leave you all alone with all this Paul McCartney stuff but wanted you to see these 2 videos that we took. The whole experience is like Christmas to me!

This first one is to show you how close we are. You will see me pop my face into the screen briefly so you can tell how close. I am amazed because he was a dot on the stage in the past. Front row tickets cost $2000.00 face value (includes sound check) rows 2-5 are $1500.00 (includes sound check) so us getting these seats for a much lower cost is a dream come true and we had the view they had (to the side of course)! This is before his first encore, you will also see where Paul walks off behind stage. Not too many people can see him in that area.

The second video is his song, Live and Let Die, with lots of pyrotechnics. Being that close you could really feel the burn and the floor shake! Even when I saw him at Cowboys Stadium in nosebleed seats you could feel the heat.

If you're not interested in the song you can skip to, 0:25, to see the explosions.
Sorry the video is shaky, we are amateurs.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-27-2013), Christmasstar (05-27-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-27-2013), made582 (05-27-2013), MerryCarey (05-27-2013), merrymistletoe (05-28-2013), Seawaters (05-27-2013), snowflake22 (05-27-2013), sugar142286 (05-28-2013), xmas365 (05-27-2013)