View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 11:26 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,945 Times in 3,673 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I will try to leave you all alone with all this Paul McCartney stuff but wanted you to see these 2 videos that we took. The whole experience is like Christmas to me!

This first one is to show you how close we are. You will see me pop my face into the screen briefly so you can tell how close. I am amazed because he was a dot on the stage in the past. Front row tickets cost $2000.00 face value (includes sound check) rows 2-5 are $1500.00 (includes sound check) so us getting these seats for a much lower cost is a dream come true and we had the view they had (to the side of course)! This is before his first encore, you will also see where Paul walks off behind stage. Not too many people can see him in that area.

The second video is his song, Live and Let Die, with lots of pyrotechnics. Being that close you could really feel the burn and the floor shake! Even when I saw him at Cowboys Stadium in nosebleed seats you could feel the heat.

If you're not interested in the song you can skip to, 0:25, to see the explosions.
Sorry the video is shaky, we are amateurs.

I love Paul....and he stills sings so good at 70 or 71!!!! and I love those explosions....when were at Disneyland at the evening show they had those huge explosions....and they were at least 100m away and around the tip of the castle tower.....and we still felt the heat......so I can imagine how hot it got in there for a few seconds!!!!! luv it luv it luv it!!!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (05-28-2013), Christmasstar (05-27-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-27-2013), made582 (05-27-2013), Seawaters (05-27-2013), snowflake22 (05-27-2013), sugar142286 (05-28-2013), xmas365 (05-27-2013)