View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 04:29 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,257 Times in 12,642 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
That's not too far away from Ben & Jerry's Factory, right? Didn't you go there last year?

I would love to go there.

Also, I just read that some areas of northern Vermont, New Hampshire, and New York received 34 inches of snow over the weekend. Crazy!
that was 2 years ago for my nieces wedding
Yes, Ben & Jerry's is close by and yes we are going again to check out what the newest flavor is!
Where my sister lives near Burlington they just got lots and lots of rain, her basement flooded and they are working on getting that all dried out. There are low mountains all over the place there so yes, I can see them getting snow as well
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-28-2013), made582 (05-28-2013), Seawaters (05-28-2013), snowflake22 (05-28-2013), sugar142286 (05-28-2013), xmas365 (05-28-2013)