View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:10 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,016 Times in 9,441 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm just saying "Watch your step!" And if you're not careful, this bad boy may join in...

Anyone who knows anything about dog breeds knows the Wheaten Terrier cannot be completely domesticated. It's like living with a wolf...you don't turn your back, that's for sure!

In other words, don't make the tag team of Happy and Harlowe come for you!
What a cutie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
If made has his way, Angelina Jolie!

And maybe he'll get Will Estes for me, and Luke Bryan for sugar!!

Who would you like to see, Ryan?

=]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey! Don't leave me out! You know who I want to see (again)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Thanks Bradmac! I need to get blogging again and have some planned for this week...if time permits. Glad you like 'em, though.
I need to take a look at your blogs sometime. It seems I get on here, get distracted and log out before I have time to look a little more on the forum. Hopefully I can read them real soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
You can't even get most CD's for that price anymore.
Very true!!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-28-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-28-2013), made582 (05-28-2013), Ryan (05-28-2013), Seawaters (05-28-2013), snowflake22 (05-28-2013), sugar142286 (05-28-2013), xmas365 (05-28-2013)