View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,824 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I have seen Journey, I love Steve Perrys voice. My first big concert was Def Leppard in 1983. Billy Squier opened, remember him? I love that you still have ticket stubs. I wish I had all of mine. I have been to so many I don't even remember them all, lol. One thing I do have is a signed album from Ozzy Osbourne, I met him at a local radio station.
Steve Perry does have a great voice and his replacement, Arnel Pineda is amazing as well! I can't believe how much he sounds like Steve! I do remember Billy Squier and still hear his music on the radio station we listen to. That is cool you have Ozzy's autograph! I am not into his music but he is funny!

I met Pantera but never was a fan, not knocking the music, I just wasn't into them. A few of my friends were huge fans and we went to a mall for autograph's in the early 80's. It was before they became big and we were the only ones there at that time to get an autograph! Lol! I didn't even know who they were at the time but I still have all their autographs. My friends got to know them and even got to know Poison and hung out backstage with them when they came in town. Currently a few of my friends hang out with Vinnie Paul of Pantera from time to time at the clubs around here. They have pictures posted on facebook with him. I went to a lot of concerts in the 80's but never joined my friends to any backstage events, I had a boyfriend at the time and not sure I should be hanging out with those guys for the wild parties! They met other bands as well, Kiss, Bon Jovi and more but only got to know Poison and Pantera personally.

All during that time during "hair band" days I was always a die hard Beatles fan! I liked quite a few bands then but don't listen to them that much these days. Still listening to the Beatles though!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-28-2013), Christmasstar (05-28-2013), made582 (05-28-2013), Ryan (05-28-2013), Seawaters (05-28-2013), snowflake22 (05-28-2013), sugar142286 (05-28-2013), xmas365 (05-28-2013), xmastidings (05-28-2013)