View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:07 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,290 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
It is going to be warmer today, we will have a high of 80 degrees. Scattered showers/storms are expected.
I plan on going to Target later this morning, I have a list of things that we need. And while I am there I'm going to pick up a couple of tubes and maybe those noodle thingies to throw in the pool. I read that they may keep the ducks from landing in the pool. We'll see what happens. I also want to stop at the pet store for some new kitty cat toys. So many of their toys seems to vanish, I don't know where they go.
My daughter has her first driving lesson today after school with an instructor. I hope she does well with the private lessons. I just can't teach her. I am a nervous wreck.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
That happens here all the time!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-29-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-29-2013), made582 (05-29-2013), merrymistletoe (05-29-2013), Seawaters (05-29-2013), snowflake22 (05-29-2013), xmas365 (05-29-2013)