View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 07:38 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,435 Times in 1,960 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
It's really interesting to read how you decorate for fall, or autumn as we call it. We don't do anything like that here in Australia. We don't do Halloween either, although it is just starting to become a little bit of a 'thing' in some places. I just wait until December 1st to put up our Christmas decorations. What kind of things do you decorate with for fall?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
We put out fall leaves, I do a mix of real & artificial, scarecrows, pinecones, crows, acorns, pumpkins, gourds, apples, hay bales, cornstalks, things like that =]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do all of the above as well, plus we go full bore decorating outside as well for all the Trick-Or-Treaters! I attached a photo of my house; (this picture is a little dated because I have a lot more outside decorations and fog machines set up now...

I love the Fall and Halloween!!!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Magpie (05-29-2013), MonsterMasher (06-20-2013), snowflake22 (06-02-2013), XmasDreams (06-02-2013)