View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,238 Times in 18,765 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening.
What an afternoon. I am exhausted.
My daughters driving lesson was a disaster. To make a long story short, she had a bad attitude with me and the instructor and is now punished. She is under the impression that she doesn't need driving lessons. I have driven with her and believe me when I tell you, she needs lessons. She has turned into such a sassy little thing. I don't know what happened to her. I didn't go through this with my other two.
I may have a glass of wine tonight.
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't go very well =[

I will keep her & you in my prayers, friend.

Maybe a glass of wine & a bubble bath? Or whatever way you can escape for a little bit. Sending big hugs!

xx

P.S. I recently had a conversation with my folks, and we talked about my sister's & my rebellions, being grounded, and having bad attitudes as teenagers, etc...neither of us got in any real trouble. But, hard to believe we sassed the way we did- even though it was nothing major, I feel terrible, because I know I hurt their feelings back then. I apologized for both of us, and we had a good laugh.

My point is, this too shall pass!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk