View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:52 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,697 Times in 6,374 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
yes, every one of them is created different!
Remind her that driving is a privilege not a right and she can always buy her own car and pay for lessons herself if she does not like the way things are going. , wait, that is a conversation I had with one of my girls! LOL
Go for the bubble bath and wine someone else mentioned here...with the door locked and the music turned up!
LOL Christmasstar, I had a conversation like that with my daughter earlier this evening.
It is amazing how different they all are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk