View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:39 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,359 Times in 18,787 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
chicken in the oven....potatoes are cooked already....but I decided to do a different potatoe dish instead of mashed potatoes...I will do Bratkartoffeln

for this dish....You need to first cook the potatoes....then You need to let them cool down...after that You either slice or dice them.....You slice onions...then You put them in the pan until they change their color a bit....then You add the potatoes and mix em with the onions....now You bake them until they are a nice golden color and are crusty
Looks & sounds delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk