View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,256 Times in 8,826 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
The police are now going around the neighborhood asking us all what we saw. I saw nothing because I was at work and this happened several blocks from here even though the evidence was in our dumpster. Apparently this guy who was stabbed lives on the other side of our complex.
This is way to close to home.
I am grateful for the good neighbors that surround me in this section.
That must be so nerve wracking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk