View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,272 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
they guy who collects rent here lost the money order for this months rent and is blaming me for it! I gave him a photo copy of the receipt and his reply was that it did not mean he deposited it because he did not write it in his deposit book! AHHHH!! Now he is accusing me of being behind on my rent while at the same time saying he will not know until the 15th when the bank statement comes back.
I sent him a note to come and see me then and I will at that time go to the bank and have them do a check on what happened to it.
I am so glad I am going on vacation!