View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,214 Times in 5,585 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
they guy who collects rent here lost the money order for this months rent and is blaming me for it! I gave him a photo copy of the receipt and his reply was that it did not mean he deposited it because he did not write it in his deposit book! AHHHH!! Now he is accusing me of being behind on my rent while at the same time saying he will not know until the 15th when the bank statement comes back.
I sent him a note to come and see me then and I will at that time go to the bank and have them do a check on what happened to it.
I am so glad I am going on vacation!
That is SO unfair ... I certainly hope there's proof that you paid. You certainly don't need the additional aggravation. Don't let it spoil your vacation. You need some enjoyment.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-30-2013), Christmasstar (05-30-2013), Holiday (05-30-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-30-2013), made582 (05-30-2013), Ryan (05-30-2013), Seawaters (05-30-2013), snowflake22 (05-30-2013), xmas365 (05-30-2013)