View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,208 Times in 12,635 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
That is SO unfair ... I certainly hope there's proof that you paid. You certainly don't need the additional aggravation. Don't let it spoil your vacation. You need some enjoyment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
If you gave it to him and have the receipt, it's his problem after that...he's responsible! Hope it works out for you. And hope you have a very fun time on vacation!
thanks guys!
I know it is not my fault, his, it just bugs me that he would blame me for it.
Found out I am not the first to go through problems with him, I think maybe it is time we got together and went to the board about getting someone else to manage the place properly.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-30-2013), made582 (05-30-2013), MerryCarey (05-30-2013), Seawaters (05-30-2013), snowflake22 (05-30-2013), xmas365 (05-30-2013)