View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,004 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
For those of you who do not know me well (plus I havent been on here much lately) Im 30 years old and soon to be a single mother of 2 little boys. A 6 and a 3 year old. Im going through a divorce & have a wondeful boyfriend who is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been dating for about 6 months and having children has come up (not necessarily talked about having kids together) but he asked if I would want another child and I asked him the same. He is my age, single, never been married, no children and is wonderful to my Boys! We both said yes to the question BUT I have an issue. I cannot carry a child. I have my ovaries to produce eggs so I can have a child but because of 2 surgeries last year (had pre cancer and had a very high chance of getting cancer) I am not physically able to carry a child. When is a time to tell him this? I dont feel like I have lied to him because I would love another child but I feel like Im withholding information because of my situation and its killing me. I dont want to scare him off but I dont want to wait and for him to not trust me if I wait too long . We havent talked about marriage yet, but he makes plans and references the future and being there for the Boys as they get older. Also if you found out your girlfriend couldnt carry a child would you leave her for that reason?
Hey,

You sound like an honest person. So I would tell him ASAP. My Mother couldn't have kids of her own so she adopted myself and my sister both from different families. I would NEVER leave my Wife if she couldn't have kids. I love her to death and would die for her. Even before we were married I would do the exact same thing. So prayers are with you. I'm sure he will still love you for you! *hugs*
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Holiday (06-13-2013), made582 (06-03-2013), MsChristmas (06-12-2013), snowflake22 (06-03-2013), sugar142286 (06-04-2013)