View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:47 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,450 Times in 18,523 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good morning!!! Chilly morning at that!!! It was 47 this morning for our walk - had to get the pants back out....calling for a high of 69 for the day! Thats pretty chilly for June! But it was awesome walking weather!

Safe travels to xmas, sugar, ryan & anyone else traveling! Hope you all have wonderful vacations!!!

Snowflake - sounds like you had a blast with your cousins! How fun! I know what you mean - food, drinks, little sleep - so fun while it lasts & then comes reality! You'll get back on track & caught up on sleep! Or drink MORE coffee!!!!

I have Friday off work this week. Some girls from the lake are coming up Thursday & we are going to a beer tasting Thursday night just a mile from the marina where our trailers are. We figured we would do beer tasting & pizza & a bonfire back at the marina after! I'm looking so fwd to it!! I'm not sure if my hubby will join us - he has to work Friday, but our trailer is actually closer to where he works than our home is, so he could easily stay if he wants - he will just have to work Friday & we won't! I love it when we spend a week night at the lake!

Hope you all had a great weekend & a great week ahead!!!
It's chilly here, too!! Frost warnings at night..what the?! It is June, right?

Not that I mind, I love these temps! Hopefully we'll have a normal summer at some point, because I don't want to skip Fall.

Yes, my cousins & I had a great time!!

Friday with your lake friends sounds like it will be a blast!! Enjoy!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk