View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 08:16 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,126 Times in 18,727 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hello everyone. Sadly, vacation has come to an end.

I spend last evening applying for various jobs online. I really hope I hear back from some of them. I am blessed to have a job now, but I know this is not what I want to do career wise, and I am ready to move on and find my career.

How is everyone doing? I downloaded a Halloween countdown app yesterday and it got me excited! I always start the Christmas season November 1. I know we have a long summer to get through, but the fall will be here before we know it!
Speaking of a long summer...highs may hit 100 this week here in Oklahoma! They will at least be high 90s.

Have a good Monday!
It looks like you guys had a fun vacation!!

Good luck with the applications that you put in! I'll keep you in my prayers, that you hear back from the ones you are most interested in.

I love the countdown apps! I have two Halloween ones, and quite a few Christmas ones myself my favorite Halloween one is one I made myself.

I can't wait for Fall!!

Adrian went to Michael's yesterday, and I had him ask when their Autumn decor would be out, and they said that they already have a small section going, but that it should all be out in a month...Yippee!!

Stay cool this week! It's going to warm up & get humid here, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk