View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,791 Times in 3,029 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
It looks like you guys had a fun vacation!!

Good luck with the applications that you put in! I'll keep you in my prayers, that you hear back from the ones you are most interested in.

I love the countdown apps! I have two Halloween ones, and quite a few Christmas ones myself my favorite Halloween one is one I made myself.

I can't wait for Fall!!

Adrian went to Michael's yesterday, and I had him ask when their Autumn decor would be out, and they said that they already have a small section going, but that it should all be out in a month...Yippee!!

Stay cool this week! It's going to warm up & get humid here, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait to start seeing fall decor!

So, how did you make your own Halloween app? I want in on this!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-10-2013), gabulldawg (06-10-2013), Holiday (06-10-2013), made582 (06-10-2013), Seawaters (06-10-2013), snowflake22 (06-10-2013)