View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hello everyone. Sadly, vacation has come to an end.

I spend last evening applying for various jobs online. I really hope I hear back from some of them. I am blessed to have a job now, but I know this is not what I want to do career wise, and I am ready to move on and find my career.

How is everyone doing? I downloaded a Halloween countdown app yesterday and it got me excited! I always start the Christmas season November 1. I know we have a long summer to get through, but the fall will be here before we know it!
Speaking of a long summer...highs may hit 100 this week here in Oklahoma! They will at least be high 90s.

Have a good Monday!

Good luck with the job search! And I know how you feel about longing for fall! I am full on Autumn mode all of summer...and tech. summer has not even arrived yet!! Just 120 days or so until I drag the Halloween décor out...it's just such an amazing time of year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Well, we check out in the morning, spend one last day with Gloria, and start our long trek home tomorrow night. I always feel so sad to leave our beautiful surroundings, and we always miss Gloria terribly, and it's tough to go back to everyday work and worries. But we've had some beautiful times here to remember. And Gloria is determined to master her iPad so she can stay in touch via email. We'll be back home Tuesday evening.
Have a safe trip home and I hope you get back into the swing of things soon! The post vacation blues are hard to get over!
Christmasstar (06-10-2013), Holiday (06-10-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-10-2013), made582 (06-10-2013), mgramsey (06-10-2013), Ryan (06-10-2013), Seawaters (06-10-2013), snowflake22 (06-10-2013), xmastidings (06-11-2013)