View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:54 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Thank you everyone! I did tell him about 2 weeks ago. He looked very sad and disappointed at first and I think I felt different for a few days (thinking that he felt different about me) but things have actually been even better than ever between us. Once he heard my reason behind why I had what I had done he was totally ok with it. He keeps telling me I am his everything and that he is so lucky to have me in his life. He still wants a child of his own but he said we will face that down the road. We have some time (havent been together all that long). I feel good that I told him and that he knows ahead of time that it will be harder for us to have a child of our own but even more special. Thank you Christmas family!
I'm very happy for you that everyting went well; good luck for you and your family in regards to any future plans~

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (06-18-2013), snowflake22 (06-13-2013), sugar142286 (06-13-2013)