View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,358 Times in 12,655 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening!
It has been raining here off and on all day long. There are some rumbles of thunder right now. I hope it passes soon, Molly is nervous. I cant get her to lay down in bed with me, she is running around the house.
I was busy again today, I had to drive around and get immunization records and transcripts for my daughters college applications. And it is also my husbands birthday today. I had some last minute shopping to do. We had a nice dinner and cake at home tonight but we plan on going out to a restaurant over the weekend to celebrate. My oldest had to work this evening and I really didn't want to go out without her. The girls part time jobs make it tough for us to all be together. Seems like there is always at least one of them working. My youngest is the only one that doesn't have a job at the moment. It has been nice for her and for me. A lot less driving for me. But she has an interview next week so she may be back to work soon.
I hope everyone had a great day!!!
happy birthday to your husband!
Your house sounds like mine, always busy!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (06-14-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-14-2013), made582 (06-14-2013), Ryan (06-14-2013), Seawaters (06-14-2013), snowflake22 (06-14-2013), sugar142286 (06-14-2013), xmas365 (06-14-2013)