View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 01:24 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,111 Times in 3,695 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Yes!!! It's awesome, too!!

We went to the theater for that one, and I thought Adrian was going to get us kicked out! He was hysterically laughing! Especially @ Fred Willard & "Wha' Happened?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That had me laughing and reminded me of my teenhood......When Romeo and Juliet, the one with DiCaprio came out....my best friend Viki and I went to see it....we didnt really like it other than DiCaprio....in the dying scene, Claire Dane who played Juliet made a very funny face......Viki started laughing and so dd I.....and because we were laughing hysterically....others in our row started laughing too......in the end almost everybody in that theater was laughing while Romeo and Juliet had to die......only five students besides.us were sitting there shaking there heads saying something like " something like that happens only in worms with stupid people" ..we didntcare and just laughed even more

Gesendet von meinem LT18i mit Tapatalk 4

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-15-2013), Christmasstar (06-15-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-15-2013), Seawaters (06-15-2013), snowflake22 (06-15-2013), sugar142286 (06-15-2013), xmas365 (06-15-2013)