Thread: Announcement Please welcome ItsAWonderfulMovie!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,088 Times in 12,620 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAWonderfulMovie View Post
Thank you, Everyone... for your very kind and warm Welcome Greetings!!!

I so appreciated the invitation from Jeff, to join in on MMC, and the opportunity to talk about Christmas here - with all of you!!!

I am so thrilled that many of you have already visited my site: It's a Wonderful Movie and I am glad you enjoy it, too - especially at Christmastime!

Very Soon I will be sharing news I have obtained about new and upcoming Christmas TV Movies - coming for the 2013 Christmas Season!!!

Thank you, again, for your very kind welcome, Net

God Bless Us, Everyone!!!

I am so excited to meet you and look forward to celebrating Christmas in July with you
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (06-17-2013)