View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 08:01 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,291 Times in 5,594 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Good evening!
As I said, I worked today. Had an interesting encounter with one couple. They informed me that they were never coming back again because a cashier stuck out her tongue at them. I said "one of our cashiers?!" Yes , the little dark one over there. I was shocked and told them that she would never do such a thing. (plus had a ring of prejudice to it since this lady is of Mexican decent) Well she did they said, just because we complained about having to pay for a cart! (you put in a coin and get it back when you return the cart, this is to insure the carts stay on the property) I told them again she would never do that but they were instant. So I offered to get the manager but they did not want to talk to her. They left saying again they would never come back here to shop. Of course they live an hour away so chances are they would never come here again anyway.
Talked to cashier that was accused of this vile act and her jaw hit the ground. Turns out this couple was complaining since the moment they walked through the door. No one was sad to hear they would not return.
This is SO fishy ... why would they complain to another cashier, instead of the management? They just like to stir up a fuss. Seeing a manager to resolve it would spoil their fun. I hope they stick to their word and don't come in again.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-19-2013), Holiday (06-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-19-2013), made582 (06-19-2013), mgramsey (06-19-2013), Ryan (06-19-2013), snowflake22 (06-19-2013), whitney37354 (06-19-2013), xmas365 (06-19-2013)