View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,358 Times in 5,604 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
It is going to be beautiful out today. Sunny and dry with a high of 75 degrees. Perfect prom weather. Last year when my oldest went to prom it was ridiculously hot. I felt so bad for the kids, they were melting as we were taking pictures.
So my daughter has her high school graduation rehearsal this morning. Not sure why they do this the same day as prom. Like its not hectic enough! After rehearsal we will be off to have her hair and makeup done. I need to go to the florist to pick up the boutonnière. And I want to stop at the supermarket for a fruit platter and cookies to put out for who ever happens to pop in to see my daughter while we are taking pictures.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Please remember to share those pics! (And the cookies and fruit, too ...)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-20-2013), Holiday (06-20-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-20-2013), made582 (06-20-2013), Ryan (06-20-2013), snowflake22 (06-20-2013), xmas365 (06-20-2013)