View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Each and everyone of you that has offered inspirational advice on Parents and such, did a great job. Sometimes, we (parents) forget what it's like to be a young adult. We have forgotten how stressful school is and all the aspects of high school, (ie teachers, girlfriends, friends, dressing out for P.E.) and stuff like that. I'm glad you went to the dentist. I know I use to "react" the very same way you do, I use to pack up all the stuff my parents gave me and walk it all out to them and say " here, I'm obviously not worth the gifts". It didn't always work...... but do the best on bringing your grades up and the parental units will have something else to yell, gripe, moan about. But all in all, they love you! You're really a good kid, keep up the good work, now... go hug your mother and tell her that you love her and watch the shocked look on her face. Then do it to your dad. That'll be even funnier!