View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:12 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,293 Times in 7,252 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Hi, everyone! I am back!

I just finished one of my summer classes last week and now I have two more that are just starting. I am having a nice summer so far, except the weather hasn't been that great until recently. Regardless, I am just excited to not have to drive to campus and sit in class! That is the advantage to online classes.

I obviously have a lot of catching up to do, I don't even know where to begin! How is everyone and what's new? Anyone planning a vacation this summer? I am going on a cruise in August and I am so excited!

I am also really happy that I am back so I can be here for Christmas in July. I can't believe how fast time is flying - almost 6 months exactly until Christmas! I will just be happy when September gets here because that's when I really allow myself to get excited.

I am going to try to go and read back a few pages - or a few hundred haha. Wish me luck!
Welcome back, jennifer! Congrats on finishing your classes and good luck with the new courses. I hope you get some quality summer fun in, too!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-24-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-24-2013), made582 (06-24-2013), Ryan (06-24-2013), Seawaters (06-24-2013), snowflake22 (06-24-2013), xmas365 (06-24-2013)