View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:22 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,616 Times in 7,651 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Morning ! Hope you all had a great weekend. My eldest has been unwell through the weekend so we didn't get up to much. He is off school today so we won't be doing much. I worked yesterday so I am happy to have a quiet day today. It is rainy and overcast here....feels a bit autumy. I noticed a few of you have seen some signs of Christmas in the shops, how exciting!!!!

It is great to see so many people coming back to the board, the christmas countdown is heating up.........

Well it's a huge week for all my American friends out there celebrating 4th of July!! What are your plans and traditions.....I would love to hear!!
I hope your eldest is better soon! How are you doing? Take care, Festive Spirit, and have a MERRY day!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-24-2013), Festive Spirit (06-24-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-24-2013), made582 (06-24-2013), Ryan (06-24-2013), Seawaters (06-24-2013), snowflake22 (06-24-2013), xmas365 (06-24-2013)