View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Good morning everyone,

I've been away for about a week (I flew off to San Antonio, Texas) to go see my son graduate from the Air Force bootcamp... Well, he did it, YEA....and he's now an Airman in the US Airforce.

After they graduated, they have to all stand still untill someone from their family "taps them out", (places a hand on them and then they can move...) Mom was the one to do so and I captured the moment on film, by reaching over top of other people to take the picture and it turned out perfectly. He was all teared up to see us, during the course of the day both him and I were able to walk along sharing with each other both of our experiences from going to bootcamp in the military.

It was wonderful to see him again and we were able to spend 3 days with him while we were there on base. We got to watch them drill, visit his barracks, see what he did, how he did things and meet other families and Airmen; it was a wonderful experience. Today he will fly home to spend time with us before he checks into his base; mom, grandmom and my daughter are picking him up at the airport right about now....

Me, I'm back at work and glad that for awhile everyone is back home (including myself); "There's no place like home, There's no place like home.....)!

Have a good day!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-24-2013), Christmasstar (06-24-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-24-2013), made582 (06-24-2013), Ryan (06-24-2013), Seawaters (06-24-2013), snowflake22 (06-24-2013), whitney37354 (06-24-2013), xmas365 (06-24-2013)