View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,339 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

Up and at 'em, up and at 'em! At least that's what I told myself at daylight this morning, time for my exercise. I'm usually a fairly early riser, anyway, but the last few mornings I've been sleeping a little later than normal. Anyway, I finally got moving this morning, and enjoyed my walk/jog. I've been listening to old MMC podcasts while exercising, so that makes the time pass quicker.

And I just realized that I forgot to take my handful of pills this morning, so I have to go back to the house. Can't miss those!

I hope y'all have a great day!
I love listening to the podcasts while walking, now all I have to do is get back to walking while listing to them!
Hope you day was great after you had your daily dose!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (06-24-2013), Seawaters (06-24-2013), snowflake22 (06-24-2013), xmas365 (06-24-2013)