View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 10:22 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,685 Times in 7,666 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
HMG, I pray all goes well with your test.

Christmasstar, I pray your mom's doctor's appointment goes well! I hope you get the Christmas goodies, too, and that you find some excellent items while out at the thrift stores.

Festive Spirit, I pray your youngest doesn't get sick, too.

Ryan, I'm glad your interview went well and I pray you get the job.

MMC, I hope this finds everyone well. I am having trouble with my phone again - seems to happen whenever it rains now. The good news is that the garden was watered - yay! If you don't see me around for a bit, phone issues will be the problem. Take care and be safe and MERRY!!!

Happy Rudolph Day!!!!!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (06-25-2013), Christmasstar (06-25-2013), Festive Spirit (06-26-2013), HomemakinGirl (06-25-2013), made582 (06-25-2013), Ryan (06-25-2013), Seawaters (06-25-2013), snowflake22 (06-25-2013), xmas365 (06-25-2013)