View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:29 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes, Ryan, good luck to you. Festive Spirit, hope you and the kiddos will soon be in top shape. It is gray and chilly here again today. So much like fall. I wish it would stay this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Morning! Although I think by the time most of you see this it will be afternoon for me LOL!

Well there is a break in the grey weather so far today. Blue skies and sunshine. My eldest seems a little better but not enough to go to school, it's only a summer bug though so nothing to worry about. I'm kinda thinking it's only a matter of time my youngest catches the bug too Fingers crossed he doesn't though.

As for me I am having alot of better days now, I have some bloodtests on Friday so I'll know where things are early next week.

Not much sleep last night , my youngest was up at 3AM and wouldn't go back to bed! Where is Binger with coffee when you need him lol!!

Oh by the way BEST OF LUCK RYAN with your interview today, praying for a positive outcome for you!

Have a great day everyone xxxx