View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:19 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,048 Times in 3,684 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasSpirit76 View Post
When I was younger there was a Yogi Bear Christmas TV special they would play and I loved it. Even at 36 I would still watch it, if it played. The other one I really liked is a Walton's Christmas special. Thankfully I have that one on Dvd so I can watch it.
I would love to have the Walton´s Christmas Special...but it cannot be ordered in Germany

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (06-26-2013), Festive Spirit (07-29-2013), snowflake22 (06-26-2013)