View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 03:43 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Mistletoe Plans/Preparations/Ideas Christmas 2013

Hello Christmas Friends,

We are now halfway to Christmas and with Christmas in July celebrations approaching there is no doubt that Christmas is on our minds more than ever .

Once summer is over and Autumn begins, my anticpation accelerates with the passing of every week. The start of October is like the official Pre season start for me with plans and preps heavily on my mind. Once the christmas season begins mid November I hope to have a good idea of where I am up to with things so I can savour the final weeks that lead up to the big day.

As we are now halfway there and with Christmas in July celebrations I imagine many of us have started thinking about plans for this Christmas. I have started collecting pine cones from my back garden to make this years tree decorations. I will proabably try and paint them in the next few weeks so that they can dry outside in the warm weather.

Have any of you started doing anything or making any plans yet???? I would love to hear what your ideas for this Christams are so far..........

It will be nice to keep track of it all here over the next few months!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-29-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (07-02-2013), Head Elf (07-24-2013), Ryan (06-27-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013), sugar142286 (06-27-2013), Yuletide Junkie (06-28-2013)