View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
not much yet, but that is because I am busy with taking a course to teach adults cake decorating.
But when I get back to the Christmas stuff I will be painting a nativity set I picked up at a thrift store a few months ago. It is a ceramic set that has never been painted so I get to choose the colors for it all.
How lovely , you can really make it your own by painting it to your own taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Well, I was thinking about how I'd like to string icicle lights all across my living room, but it's such a big room and I think my husband might kill me if I put another decorating item on his list! I picked up a few little toys for the kids so far and I got some pretty paper liners for mini breads, which will be great for gifts! Target's toy clearance has just begun so I should be done with kid shopping within the next few weeks, I hope!
Icicle ligts acoss the room would be so magical! I love that. Sounds like you are really organised when it comes to shopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I am starting to make a list of Christmas songs to download as I am trying to expand my music library. I am making an extensive list of Christmas songs, and then finding at least three or so artists singing each song, to see which versions I like the best.
Oh I would love to see a list of your final selection. I make a playlist every year and I'm always looking for new songs/versions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (06-29-2013), Head Elf (07-24-2013), snowflake22 (07-03-2013)