View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:23 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,880 Times in 6,409 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I feel a little better, HMG. How are you doing? How are the ducks?
Hi Seawaters! I am doing good, still super busy with the girls and a little bit tired and cranky from all of this hot and humid weather. The ducks still stop in often. It's hard to get mad at them, they are so cute. I'm happy to hear you feel better xo