View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 09:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Radiant heat in the floors is very cool! (So to speak) When I was a kid, we lived in a house that had radiant heat in the ceiling (which seems strange, since heat rises, but...). My brother and I shared a room with bunkbeds, and I was on top. It got plenty warm in the top bunk every night!
my brother has that in his kitchen, it is wonderful, especially when you first get in from a cold day outside.