View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 07:51 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I really love it when children still believe.. they grow up so darn fast... mine right now are almost 15, 11, 8 and 4 yrs. So the two younger ones of course still have the magic.. when my two older ones were young, we were staying at my inlaws and after they went to bed, my mother inlaw and I went outside their bedroom window and rang some sleigh bells and then pushed an animated Santa button that said HO HO HO! They really believed that he had arrived....
I need to come up with something special again for the two younger ones this year

Great story Maureen!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}