View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:46 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,638 Times in 17,363 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas87 View Post
Hello snowflake22.ive gone in the stores a couple years for it but never got one til last year.i got my son the jingle the dog ornament.im gonna go again this year and see what new ones the have.did they come out with that ornament book yet??
Yep, they have the dream book in stores & you can view it online here:

http://www.hallmark.com/keepsake-ornaments/dream-book/

I've only started my collection in the past few years, myself. With the exception of the ones my Dad used to buy me. They are addictive!

I'm sure your son loves his ornament, and will cherish it forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk