View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:52 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,774 Times in 13,785 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening.
We are having a problem with our Internet. Not sure what's wrong, my husband is trying to figure it out.
Anyway, I was coming home from my evening walk earlier and a woman that was driving up my block stopped to talk to me. She had a lost dog on her lap and was driving around the neighborhood asking people if they recognized the dog. She was very upset because he didn't have tags on him. She said she couldn't keep him because she has a dog at home that wasn't good with other dogs. I felt so bad so I took him in until we find the owner. And guess what? He's a yorkie like Molly and Maggie. I'm not sure where I'm going to let him sleep tonight. I'll figure something out. He looks like he hasn't been to the groomer in a while but he seems fine otherwise. He is very sweet. Here are a couple of pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bless you for taking in this adorable little pup!! I hope you find his home. Poor little peanut has to be so frightened. Again, thank you on behalf of animal lovers everywhere. How is he doing today? Maybe he has a microchip?

((Hugs))

Hope you get your Internet squared away soon.

xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk