Thank you for the thoughts and prayers ... here's an update. The doctors say Mr. has appendicitis, and they're trying to schedule surgery for later in the day. Due to complications, though, they have to move him to another hospital for the surgery; that is still being arranged. I hope they can schedule the surgery quickly, and that they don't find an infection in the abdomen. That could lead to further (possibly serious) complications, and I'm trying not to think about that now. I can't do anything but hang around at home until they've moved him and he can give me more details on the timing. I haven't been able to sleep more than a few minutes at a time between about 3:30 a.m. and 7 a.m., so I'm feeling kinda rough. I'm going to put on some TV or movies and wait for more news.
Thank you for being there.
Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!