View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I felt lots better today, so thank you for all your prayers. I spent some time on scrapbooking stuff. I had been looking for a photo carrousel for an online class on Gratitude which I will use for a Thanksgiving focal point. No matter where I checked, both online and off, I could not find one; every place said they were sold out. I ended up ordering a small wooden one that really wasn't what I wanted. I went to the garage to look for my scrapping tools, and lo and behold, I found a carrousel in one of my boxes of stuff!!! I must have ordered it last year and just forgotten about it! I am a happy girl tonight!!! Well, I am going to look at my emails and then watch TV with Hubby. Good night, friends.
Delighted to hear you are feeling better, I hope you continue to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Terrible news coming out of Arizona. 19 firefighters killed when a forest fire overtook them. Prayers go out to all of their families.
I saw this news this morning! This is so tragic, just devastating. My heart and prayers go out to all involved and affected.

Good Morning, I tried my best to catch up on posts but only got so far.I apologise if I've missed anything important. Hope you all had a good weekend, it goes so fast doesn't it! Long day working yesterday so a much deserved easy day for me today.

My eldest is alot better and is back at school today. He has just 4 weeks to go till school summer holidays. My other half will be on holidays too so I am starting to plan places for us to visit. I sure hope the weather will be nice.

Have a great start to the week everyone and remember ......christmas is coming.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (07-01-2013), Christmasstar (07-01-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-01-2013), made582 (07-01-2013), Ryan (07-01-2013), Seawaters (07-01-2013), snowflake22 (07-01-2013), xmas365 (07-01-2013)