View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,301 Times in 6,308 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Morning, I tried my best to catch up on posts but only got so far.I apologise if I've missed anything important. Hope you all had a good weekend, it goes so fast doesn't it! Long day working yesterday so a much deserved easy day for me today.

My eldest is alot better and is back at school today. He has just 4 weeks to go till school summer holidays. My other half will be on holidays too so I am starting to plan places for us to visit. I sure hope the weather will be nice.

Have a great start to the week everyone and remember ......christmas is coming.
So happy to hear that your oldest is feeling better. Enjoy your day Festive Spirit!