View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,358 Times in 5,604 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
Jeff did a podcast about this, too.. I will look for it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
I'm not finding it in the descriptions of the podcasts, but hey - can't hurt to listen to them all, huh?
http://mymerrychristmas.com/index.ph...d=merrypodcast
The podcast version of the article I posted the link to is here. Click the link to stream it. Give it a minute to load.

I think Jeff also talked about CIJ in a podcast recently---I think that's what judesmama is looking for, but I don't remember which episode, either. It was this year, though, so check the more recent three or four.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-01-2013), made582 (07-01-2013)