View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You will look back one day and realize that giving up your vacay helped make your daughter a star!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

Prayers going out to Ryan. I'm so sorry for your loss, my friend.

And healing prayer requests for Merry's Mr. I hope all goes well for you both.

Jacob finally came home from the Christian retreat, and is very, very intense about his convictions now. He got out of the car and hugged his mama and hugged me...in public...for longer than 1 second! It's all he's talked about since he got home. Bless his heart.

Our family vacation keeps getting pushed out for other things. Now we can't go when we planned because Elizabeth has auditions for the Nutcracker. Last year, she missed the audition and went to late auditions and only got a small part. She wants a larger role this year, but has to be here that week to get it. I doesn't look like vacation is in the cards for us this year. Oh well.

I hope y'all have a great day!