View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:58 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,291 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good Morning! Another grey. cold and wet day here today. We are expecting a heatwave in a few days and boy am I ready for it! Sun and warmth is very rare where I live lol so it is indeed a novelty when we get it!

So yesterday when I picked my son up from school, he announced quite casualy that he'd like an owl for his birthday .....LOL As I can't get him a real one , I'm on the hunt for a soft toy look alike.

I have a list of things I want to get done around the house over the next few days. I seem to have little clumps of clutter everywhere in the house and it is driving me crazy. My eldest son's room is so overcrowded with toys and bits, I don't know where to start.

I imagine that you all are very excited and busy planning for tomorrow!
we are supposed to have a heat wave here the next few days too.Will you know if we actually get it.
I hear the royal baby is about to arrive!